Wednesday 11 July 2018

many updates!

1) Partway through the 2017 gardening season, I received news that my apartment building had been sold and all of the tenants were being renovicted! Although we successfully disputed the three consecutive eviction notices, it was time for me to leave Vancouver. I am now living out in Chilliwack.

2) I have officially started leasing some farmland in Yarrow. My farm will be called 'Thousand Leaf Farm'. CSA Subscriptions will be available either in 2019 or 2020. Website and more info coming soon!

3) I am now offering home and gardening services in Chilliwack. My time is limited, so services will be project-based (I can't commit to regular visits). I now have a small truck, so my labour rate has increased accordingly. If you're interested, please contact me at urbanbountyfarmer@gmail.com